Pinellas County Probate Attorney Shines a Light on Your Family’s Future
Handling wills, trusts, guardianship, and probate matters
To effectively safeguard your family’s future, it is essential that you establish a proper will, trust, or other estate planning document. Whether you are new to the process or feel it is time to update an existing estate plan, you should work with a professional, attentive, and responsive estate planning attorney who can address all of your concerns and questions. The Law Office of Mai K. Ong is ready to assist you through every phase of this sometimes perplexing and often emotionally draining process.
Thoughtful service from a Pinellas County probate attorney
If you own property, you may not know how to divide your wealth or ensure your loved ones actually receive your intended gifts. Articulating your estate plans so they are legally viable requires the skills of a highly trained, understanding professional. When you work with our firm, you are in safe hands. We provide:
- A compassionate, personalized approach. We take the time to listen, ask questions, and make sure we understand your objectives so that we can offer estate planning tools that match your unique situation.
- Skilled legal representation. We counsel and guide you, explaining your options under Florida law so you can best decide how to navigate inevitable life changes.
- Authoritative legal advice. We draw upon a breadth of experience in estate planning to advocate for you and your family—making effective, forceful recommendations based on your particular needs and desires.
We are here to lighten your load. Let us respond to your needs and help you protect your family’s financial future.
Focused, caring estate planning services
We help in four key areas to ensure your family’s long-term financial security and well-being:
- Estate planning. We guide clients in the full range of estate planning matters: tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more.
- Trusts and estates. We inform you about the purpose and nature of legal trusts, which can generate income for your beneficiaries during your lifetime and after your death.
- Guardianships. Court-appointed guardians are individuals authorized to make legal decisions for those unable to do so themselves. We understand the impact of these appointments on estate planning and can advise you in setting them up.
- Probate litigation. We explain the complex nature of probate and advise you on the best strategies to avoid an unduly long probate process. If probate litigation becomes necessary, we have the skills and experience to help.
Contact our firm for your family’s sake
Attorney Mai K. Ong is ready to assist in all of your estate planning needs with care and sensitivity. We offer a free initial consultation so you can be sure we are a good fit. Call the Law Office of Mai K. Ong today at 813-495-2182 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. From our convenient Largo, Florida, office, we represent families throughout the Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough Counties.